durusmail: mems-talk: P1-2525 remove from Si
P1-2525 remove from Si
P1-2525 remove from Si
Huihang Dong
2010-06-07
Hi Darren,

I never used glass as substrate before, so really do not know what will be the
case. But it will never hurt to give it a try.

My suggestion is to clean your glass really well before spinning would help
prevent the PI peeling off during the fabrication.

If anybody else has such experience to share with, that will be really helpful.

Thanks,
Huihang

> From: d.alvares@student.unsw.edu.au
> To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
> Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:33:37 +1000
> Subject: Re: [mems-talk] P1-2525 remove from Si
>
> Hi Huihang,
>
> Thanks for that. Any idea about polyimide to glass? Does that work the same
way. In essence I just need some rigid substrate to start of with.

> Cheers,
> Darren
reply