durusmail: mems-talk: rib waveguide using dry etch
rib waveguide using dry etch
rib waveguide using dry etch
Pramod Gupta
2010-07-22
Are you trying to etch polymer to make waveguide? If yes, you can try low
pressure/high power process to get vertical wall. But this process also
increases the sidewall roughness. So you have to compromise between your etched
wall angle and side wall roughness. You can mix O2 into your SF6 + C4F8
chemistry.

Good luck.

With regards,

Pramod Gupta