durusmail: mems-talk: Argon plasma color
Argon plasma color
Argon plasma color
Ranjini Menon
2010-09-08
Dear Debashish,

when you vary the power or pressure in the system , then the number of
charge particles/ or excited particles and their energy level varies. shift
in color is due to change in available energy levels.

what sort of plasma system do you have? RF CCP?

 thanks

--
Ranjini Menon
Scientific Officer