durusmail: mems-talk: PDMS molding using a PDMS mold
PDMS molding using a PDMS mold
PDMS molding using a PDMS mold
Shao Guocheng
2010-10-11
Hi Kevin,

    thx for the input. I actually read this tip before. But it seems like they
only offered a way to make a mold master same as their SU-8 original using
epoxy, and their PDMS replica will always be negative patterns. I actually want
to make PDMS replicas same as my SU-8 originals. I do see a chips & tips article
talking about PDMS molding using PDMS mold:

http://www.rsc.org/Publishing/Journals/lc/Chips_and_Tips/moldingPDMS.asp

But the result I got was not encouraging :(

Guocheng