From: mems-talk-bounces+mxiong=aem-usa.com@memsnet.org [mems-talk-bounces+mxiong
=aem-usa.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Nabhiraj Yalagoud
[yalagoud.nabhiraj@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:10 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] copper plating

hello,

current density comes from Cu ions moving from Cu electrode, so keeping
current density same and coating slowly is contradictory. I guess you may
have to make the solution acidic where the current flow will be more and
make lighter solution of Copper sulphate. But what happens to Si layer with
acidic solution we have to think... I guess it is not possible.

    You reduce the current density !  What is the reason?  Why don't you want to
reduce the current density?

Dilute solution is the best alternative for this.

Nabhiraj
reply