From: Grimm, Dr. Daniel
Subject: [mems-talk] Glue for ion beam etching
To: "General MEMS discussion"
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 8:18 AM

Hi,

we have an Argon ion beam etcher from Roth & Rau. In this etching
machine, the samples are upside-down. In order to prevent them from
falling into our turbo, we are using silver glue. However, for obvious
reasons (a lot of contamination), I want to change the glue.

Does anyone have experience with a high vacuum glue which is thermal as
well as electrical conductive and which is easy to remove with normal
solvents (acetone, NMP, DMSO, KwikStrip)?

Best wishes
Daniel
reply