From: Abdul Qader Ahsan Qureshi
Subject: [mems-talk] Silver to Silver Thermocompressive Bonding
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Date: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 11:16 PM

For my Current research work I’m using Gold to Gold Thermocompressive
bonding for silicon wafer. For this purpose both wafers have been oxidized
and successively coated with a seed layer of chrome/gold and then plated
uniformly with a thick gold layer Final aim is to stack multiple Silicon
wafer by using gold as an intermediate Layer.

But I’m also interested to use Silver instead of Gold. I’ll appreciate if
someone can provide information on Silver to Silver Thermocompressive
bonding.

Sincerely,
--
Abdul Qader Ahsan