durusmail: mems-talk: Silver to Silver Thermocompressive Bonding
Silver to Silver Thermocompressive Bonding
Silver to Silver Thermocompressive Bonding
Ned Flanders
2011-03-17
Gold and silicon, the material of your wafers, form an eutectic bond.
Why use an adhesion layer, when you could take advantage of the
eutectic temperature (363 C if I recall correctly) and save on the
thickness of the gold layer?

On 3/1/11, khan waseem  wrote:
> Qader - what type of information do you need? did you try the way people do
> cu - cu bonding?

reply