durusmail: mems-talk: Spin coating epoxy
Spin coating epoxy
Spin coating epoxy
Gareth Jenkins
2011-03-10
A common trick for removing micro bubbles in SU-8 is to place the closed
bottle in an oven at around 60C.

Vacuum will reduce the solvent content but I guess in your case you can
simply add a bit more to compensate in the first place.

I also believe Microchip filter SU-8. Particulate contamination could also
be causing your problems.

On 10 Mar 2011 05:32, "Tsoll Doiiu"  wrote:
> How about store it in desiccator for a while?
>
> If you dilute epoxy, perhaps it is not so viscous, and simple desiccator
should help.
> Otherwise, you can use vacuum chambers, say I've use exchanging chamber of
glovebox to make higher vacuum than in desiccator. Also vacuum equipment
(plasma, e-beam chambers) can be used, but than you should worry not to
contaminate chamber.
reply