durusmail: mems-talk: TMAH etch
TMAH etch
Xin Yan
2011-03-11
Hi, Yu Chen,

Do you mean that the TMAH etch the <111> silicon a little about 2nm just
under the MASK?

 i'm not sure if i got your point.

The selectivity between <111> and <100> is about 1:10 in my experience (9
part 25% +1Part IPA +80 DegreeC),  The selectivity of  your recipe must be
small than 1:10 but it still have maybe 1:100. After 2.5min etching, the
several nms undercutting is  inevitable.

BR,

YanXin

--
Yan Xin