durusmail: mems-talk: Is it possible to make PDMS mold in room temperature?
Is it possible to make PDMS mold in room temperature?
Is it possible to make PDMS mold in room temperature?
amit asthana
2011-04-04
Hello Righeira,

Yes, it is possible to cure PDMS at room temperature. I usually keep the
PDMS at room temperature (20 to 25 degree C) for 12 to 24 hours. This method
is specially good if less shrinkage of cured PDMS is required.

best

Amit