durusmail: mems-talk: Is it possible to make PDMS mold in room temperature?
Is it possible to make PDMS mold in room temperature?
Is it possible to make PDMS mold in room temperature?
Marc Reinig
2011-04-06
Cured at 60 degrees, it takes its shape at 60 degrees.  Coefficient of
expansion would reduce the size when measured at 20 degrees.

Marco

Marc Reinig                           Phone: (831) 459-4362
Laboratory for Adaptive Optics        Fax:   (831) 459-2298
UCO/Lick                              Email: mreinig@ucolick.org
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064