durusmail: mems-talk: Tolerance of CrAu film to high temperature shock?
Tolerance of CrAu film to high temperature shock?
2011-08-31
Tolerance of CrAu film to high temperature shock?
胡小东
2011-09-03
Thanks!

You are right. We obtained good results after adjusting the parameter of spot-
wielder.

                                            Hu Xiaodong

At 2011-09-01 01:05:56,"Ruiz, Marcos Daniel (SENCOE)"
wrote:
>In my experience, when a Cr/Au film is exposed to high temperature, the
>Cr will be absorbed into the Au and adhesion will be lost.
>
>Could it be that there is some variation in the temperature of your spot
>weld, where in some cases, the Cr absorption temperature is reached and
>sometimes it is not?  This would explain why sometimes your film is
>pulled off and sometimes it is not.
>
>Dan Ruiz
>MEMS Process Engineer
>Honeywell International