durusmail: mems-talk: week adhesion of SU8 to glass or quartz
week adhesion of SU8 to glass or quartz
week adhesion of SU8 to glass or quartz
Xiaohui Lin
2012-03-07
So HDMS+SU8 or HDMS+omnicoat+SU8?

did you bake the HDMS before SU8 spinning?

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Kipp Schoenwald
wrote:

> HMDS has worked for me on both Pyrex and Quartz.  I suspect it should work
> on glass just as well.
>
> Kipp
>
> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Xiaohui Lin  >wrote:
>
> > hi all:
> >
> >    Could any one suggest how to improve the adhesion of SU8 2005 to glass
> > or quartz?
> >
> >     I tried glass+omnicoat+SU8, it is week. I also tried
> > quartz+omnicoat+SU8 , but still peel off when I put in plating solution
> > (pH=5).
> >
> >    Will HMDS work? or other adhesion promoter?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> --

Lin, Xiaohui
Ph.D. Program in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Nanophotonics and Optical Interconnects Group
Microelectronics Research Center
The University of Texas at Austin
E-mail: xiaohui.lin@mail.utexas.edu
Office: (512) 471-4349