durusmail: mems-talk: Magic liquid etchant: etches alumina faster than aluminum?
Magic liquid etchant: etches alumina faster than aluminum?
Magic liquid etchant: etches alumina faster than aluminum?
Ned Flanders
2012-06-27
Hey Kevin

since I don't have access to that article (our institution's
subscription goes only as far back as 1990, I think), I'd like just to
make sure I understood correctly: 7:4 ratio? And do they mention the
etch rate of alumina, in their concoction?

Best regards,