durusmail: mems-talk: Easiest way to 'silanize' or prepare master for soft-lithography?
Easiest way to 'silanize' or prepare master for soft-lithography?
Easiest way to 'silanize' or prepare master for soft-lithography?
Nathan McCorkle
2012-11-20
Kevin, thanks for the tips and for pointing me back to that old e-mail
(that I in fact started)!

I was thinking of the Bosch DRIE type chems for the plasma chamber method,
wikipedia says Octafluorocyclobutane

I'll give the vacuum dessicator protocol a try

-Nathan