durusmail: mems-talk: etched glass
etched glass
Gareth Jenkins
2012-12-06
I used only chrome with some oxide layer (just a low reflectivity chrome
mask blank) precoated with 0.5um AZ resist.
This was the cheapest and quickest option which is probably fine for most
purposes but some de-lamination and poor quality at the channel edge is the
downside. Cr/Au with a nice thick hard-baked resist is probably the best
method for high quality channels.