durusmail: mems-talk: gas sensing and micro hot plate
gas sensing and micro hot plate
2013-01-18
Peter Lange (3 parts)
gas sensing and micro hot plate
hamideh jafarpoor
2013-01-26
Dear all,

Hello,

 I am also interested in this topic. I need to fabricate micro heaters as
hot_spots (low temperature heater) but I could not find a coherent source
about the design parameters, possible materials and technologies and
the necessary characterizations. I appreciate your help in finding