From: mems-talk-bounces+r-black1=ti.com@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-
bounces+r-black1=ti.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Xiao
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:14 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] high viscosity material

Hello everyone,

I am trying to find a high viscosity material that can fill pores (<100nm) of a
substrate, then do patterning with photoresist on it, and removed this material
with some solvent or even DI water, but not affecting the photoresist patterns.

We have tried several materials for now, but didn't work very well, do you have
any ideas of this material? Thank you!

Best regards,
Xiao