durusmail: mems-talk: high viscosity material
high viscosity material
high viscosity material
조명래
2013-05-24
How about using spin coated HSQ? After proper baking it will become
somewhat like SiO2 and it can endure photo lithography process I think.
Also with HF it will be removed and in pronciple HF will not attack Si and
PR. Main concern is whether conventional HSQ resist like FOX series is
available for you and whether it can fill the pore you have.

Best.
Myung rae
2013. 5. 24. 오후 11:11에 "Xiao" 님이 작성: