durusmail: mems-talk: AZ9260 double spinning recipe
AZ9260 double spinning recipe
AZ9260 double spinning recipe
Ioannis Nikolaou
2013-10-06
Hello,

may I have 2 questions?

a) Have you checked the temperature of the wafer? My opinion is that the
resist heating too fast and the results are the colour as you described
and the flakes. If you are using a second wafer to stabilize the
pressure, you need to remove it and use it only at the end of your
process (close to 450 micrometers of etching)
b) Why are you using 3 secs of stabilization of the plasma?
i) your cycling ratio (3s-dep/6s-etch), I have already used (2.5/7.5)
ii) decrease the power of the density 1600-1800 Watts (could be a
significant reason of burning the resist)
iii) change one parameter each time and then combine the parameters i,ii
to take the optiimum results
For example if you try to decrease the Watts and your resist is not
burning then you can change the cycling ratio by adding one sec on the
etching time.

Kind Regrads,
Ioannis

Στις 10/4/2013 10:09 PM, ο/η Orozaliev Ajymurat Nurdinovich έγραψε: