durusmail: mems-talk: MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Fabrication
2013-12-06
MEMS Fabrication
tceschri@cox.net
2013-12-06
Elhadi-

First-  Are you working in a fairly clean area?   Assuming that you are printing
larger features (>5 um) Then for both cases, I assume your resist thickness is
at least 1 um.  In that case the resist will likely be a conformal coating,
unless the particles are close to 1 um high, or bigger.  If you have access to
general micro fabrication literature, there are many references which will steer
you in the right direction regarding patterning.  In addition Google will give
you a wealth of reference.  Best of luck this is an interesting field!

Tim Eschrich
Associate Research Scientist
Arizona State University Biodesign Institute
Tempe AZ