durusmail: mems-talk: thick copper Electroplating
thick copper Electroplating
thick copper Electroplating
mahdi mohamed
2014-02-27
hey,
i am PhD student from algeria, and i am working on piezo MEMS devices
specially BAW, micro relay basing on  PZT which has a high piezoelectric
coefficient.
i had developed PVD technic to deposite PZT thin films, after having
finished the target elaboration

right now i wish to have training or internship in order to finish next
step of process fabrication to have BAW device or micro relais.
so, i am looking for training, or any other proposal i will be OK.

thanks