durusmail: mems-talk: thick copper Electroplating
thick copper Electroplating
thick copper Electroplating
Elhadi hadi
2014-03-12
Salam,
I am from Algeria too, I didnt think that we are interested on this
technology because we don't  have facilities that can help to make
experiment or even advanced industries. I just took one class on MEMS but
I'm related to thermofluid major from University of central florida. I will
ask my friends if there is any way to help because I know we have here
advanced MEMS labs on my university, but I can't promess  any positive
answer.
Wech mel jami3a fe dz anta?

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014, mahdi mohamed
wrote:

> hey,
> i am PhD student from algeria, and i am working on piezo MEMS devices
> specially BAW, micro relay basing on  PZT which has a high piezoelectric
> coefficient.
> i had developed PVD technic to deposite PZT thin films, after having
> finished the target elaboration
>
> right now i wish to have training or internship in order to finish next
> step of process fabrication to have BAW device or micro relais.
> so, i am looking for training, or any other proposal i will be OK.
>
> thanks

> >:
>
> > Electroplating is often a sensible choice for application of thick
> layers.
> >
> > Prof. Jeffrey P. Wolinski
> > Department of Physics
> > Grove City College