durusmail: mems-talk: Strange expanded areas in SU8 structure.
Strange expanded areas in SU8 structure.
Strange expanded areas in SU8 structure.
Nitish Kumar
2014-07-29
following situations may be true:
1. the mask you prepared if by (wet etching ) might have different
dimensions than conceived in design.
2. you are under etching after exposure, in that increase time for etching
in SU8 developer.
3. you have a heating process after etching.