durusmail: mems-talk: Removal of silane coating
Removal of silane coating
Removal of silane coating
Righeira Carnegie
2014-09-29
Organic eater Lol. It does eats like he says, but produces an enormous
haze. Then the structure collapses. Try giving a silane coating over the
pdms. Again it might help the cleaning but again if the structures are of
high ratio, the problems proceeds anyway.