durusmail: mems-talk: Wet-etching Si, while a niobium film is protected
Wet-etching Si, while a niobium film is protected
Wet-etching Si, while a niobium film is protected
Andrew Sarangan
2017-05-06
You may want to try ProTek PSB coating by Brewer Science. It can be used in
place of a photoresist. I have tried this and found it to be a good
solution. However, it did not survive long KOH etching, but it might be ok
for shorter etches.