durusmail: mems-talk: Wet-etching Si, while a niobium film is protected
Wet-etching Si, while a niobium film is protected
Wet-etching Si, while a niobium film is protected
Bill Moffat
2017-05-07
You could try photosensitive Polyimide if the resolution is good enough. It is
far more chemically resistive to attack. If you need help baking the Polyimide
send it to us for free test. Bill Moffat

Sent from my iPad