From: Sunshine Littlecreek [mailto:sunshine.littlecreek@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:52 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Problem with SU-8 Thick film

Hi Rick,
My seed layer is 2400 Å thick. The O2 plasma discus cycle is 1 minute at 50 W.
The plating solution is sulfite based. I have one electrical contact which is 3
cm wide x 3 cm long, with 250 um traces to the elements I want to plate. The
current density, based on a calculation on the combined areas of the plateable
elements is 25 mA/cm^2.

I hope this information can help solve the problem! Also if anyone has had
problems with plating occurring under structures and pushing the photoresist
(also SU-8) off, I’d appreciate hearing how you fixed the issue.

Thanks,
Sunshine Littlecreek
Rutgers University
 Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-
public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.