durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Posting Follow-Up Summaries
Re: Posting Follow-Up Summaries
Re: Posting Follow-Up Summaries
Rajeshuni Ramesham
1999-02-08
It would be better for all of us if someone or whoever is interested should
go through the answers for the similar type of questions that were asked
earlier.  This is a great forum for all of us to learn more in this
exciting area of technology.  I perfectly agree with Straub.  Ram

At 10:05 AM 2/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>--------------29AB8B937CD17CBE5AB86625
>
>Yes , this sounds like a great idea
>>pete
>
>Straub, Marc (M.A.) wrote:
>
>> Hi folks.  As someone who has been participating in this discussion group
>> for a few years now, I have noticed that lately it has become much less
of a
>> _discussion_ oriented forum, and more of a place to simply ask questions
>> that are seemingly never answered.  I know this is not the case, but rather
>> most respondents choose to reply directly to the questioner without CC-ing
>> the list.  I agree that this is probably best in most cases, as we all
>> probably get too much email as it is, but I would really like to hear the
>> answers to many of the questions.
>>
>> May I suggest that the questioner take it upon him or herself to compile
the
>> best of the responses that they receive and then post a follow-up
message to
>> the group, when appropriate, so that we might all share.  The Subject
Header
>> might be of the form "Re: Posting Follow-Up Summaries [SUMMARY]" or
>> "FOLLOW-UP: Posting Follow-Up Summaries."  I thank those who have done this
>> in the past.
>>
>> I think this will make for a more interesting and enlightening forum.
>> Thanks for your time.
>>
>> --
>> Marc Straub
>> Advanced Technology Development
>> Visteon Automotive Systems, Ford Motor Company
>> Dearborn, MI  USA
>>

>--------------29AB8B937CD17CBE5AB86625
>
>begin:          vcard
>fn:             Pete Coyle
>n:              Coyle;Pete
>email;internet: pcoyle@sarnoff.com
>x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
>x-mozilla-html: FALSE
>version:        2.1
>end:            vcard
>

>--------------29AB8B937CD17CBE5AB86625--

Dr. Rajeshuni Ramesham
Senior Member of Engineering Staff
Jet Propulsion Laboratory (M/S: 125-152)
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA 91109

Tel.: 1 818 354 7190