durusmail: mems-talk: Re: TMAH resistant wax
Re: TMAH resistant wax
Re: TMAH resistant wax
Steve G Forgrieve
1999-04-12
Why do you want to use wax? I am assuming the side of the wafer you
want to etch will be patterned somehow, perhaps using silicon nitride.
When you grow the silicon nitride it will grow on both sides of the wafer
anyway. Grow a layer of photoresist on both sides. When you expose and
develop one side of the wafer the other side will remain protected.
 On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Shivalik Bakshi wrote:

> Dear MEMS Researchers,
>
> Would you know of a wax material that I can use to protect one side of a wafer
while etching the other side in TMAH (or EDP)?

> Thanks,
> Shivalik
>
> ----------------
> Shivalik Bakshi,