durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Micro Aluminum Cantilevers
Re: Micro Aluminum Cantilevers
Re: Micro Aluminum Cantilevers
jneogi
1999-04-15
Nakash:

Yes we at Norsam Technologies have been building sub-micro cantilevers
in Silicon, Nitide and metal substrates using Focused Ion Beam Enhanced
Etching technique for thin film stress measurement and other
applications. We do provide services in this area and if you need more
information on this please call me at 503-640-0586 or send me an email.
Thank you

Regards
Jayant
Jayant Neogi
Vice President & Chief Technical Officer
Ph#  503-640-0586
Fax  503-640-8117
http://www.norsam.com