durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Hi Guys, could you tell me what the density of LPCVD
Re: Hi Guys, could you tell me what the density of LPCVD
Re: Hi Guys, could you tell me what the density of LPCVD
Jaideep Mavoori
1999-04-21
Dung-An,
The density of Si is 2.33g/cm3.  The density of poly-Si would depend on
your process conditions (which in turn influence the dep rate).  I do not
have these correlations.  Depending on your application, you might be able
to approximate it to the density of Si.

Hope this helps.
Goodluck.
Jaideep

At 08:20 PM 4/19/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear MEMS people
>Could you tell me what the density of LPCVD polysilicon is ?
>I much appreciate that.
>Have a good day.
>

>   Sincerely,
>          Dung-An
>
>Phone:
> Office: (734) 615-0303   Home  : (734) 662-1553
>Address:
> Office:                               Home:
>  University of Michigan                  411 Longshore Dr.
>  Department of Mechanical Engineering    Ann Arbor, MI 48105
>  3007 EECS, 2350 Hayward                 U.S.A.
>  Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2125
>  U.S.A.
>E-Mail:
>   wangd@engin.umich.edu