durusmail: mems-talk: RE: Anodic Bonding
RE: Anodic Bonding
RE: Anodic Bonding
Lapp, Daniel S
2000-03-28
Sandra,

Corning makes and sells the 7740 Pyrex glass wafers associated with anodic
bonding.  Electronic Visions (Phoenix, AZ and Scharding, Austria ) makes anodic
bonding equipment.  We both have literature to inform you of the process.

Contact me at Corning with your specific request for wafers and literature.

Regards, Dan

Daniel S. Lapp
Product Manager
Corning Incorporated