durusmail: mems-talk: Re: gold wire bonding problem
Re: gold wire bonding problem
Re: gold wire bonding problem
Dr. Hermann Oppermann
2000-10-10
Dear Michael,

you should either use Aluminum as sputtered metallization or - if you
need the gold on SiO - you should use a adhesion layer between gold an
SiO. You could try Ti, TiW, Cr, CrV or CrNi for example.

Best regards, Hermann

--
Dr. Hermann Oppermann
Fraunhofer IZM