durusmail: mems-talk: PDMS supplier
PDMS supplier
2001-11-08
PDMS supplier
Andrew Kuchling
2001-11-08
On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 07:05:14AM -0800, Jianzhong Zhu wrote:
>polydimethylsiloxane(PDMS) suppliers? BTW, I remember it
>once had these kinds of information on website of MEMS
>cleaninghouse. Can I find them again anywhere?

The content from the old Yellow Pages on mems.isi.edu has been
incorporated into the links at http://www.memsnet.org/links/ .
There's a page of material suppliers, but no one is specifically
listed for PDMS.  I searched the old mems.isi.edu pages, too, and
didn't find any specific mentions of PDMS, either.

        Regards,

--
A.M. Kuchling                    akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Technical Staff, MEMS Exchange   Tel.: (703) 262-5368 x5374

reply