durusmail: mems-talk: PDMS supplier
PDMS supplier
2001-11-08
PDMS supplier
Ji Fang
2001-11-08
You may order PDMS from following venders:

Dow Corning:
Phone: 303-28-2800 or
           910-797-2538
Contact person:  Maria A. Palacios

GE:
Phone:  800-255-8886
Contact person: Marty Turock

You can also require the free sample (1 Ib) for your first try.

Good luck

Ji Fang                                           P.O.Box 10137
Senior Research Engineer               Institute for Micromanufacturing
Graduate Faculty                           Louisiana Tech University
Phone:  318-257-5111                    Ruston LA, 71272
Fax:    318-257-5104                      Email:jfang@coes.latech.edu