durusmail: mems-talk: adhesives
adhesives
Michael Yakimov
2001-12-24
        Try Aremco Crystalbond 509 (www.aremco.com ) - this is some plastic
with low melting temperature (130C), can be easily removed by acetone or by
hot photoresist remover (we use Shippley 1165 for debonding and cleanning at
the same time). We had no problems with either acids or bases treatment of
bonded substrates.
        see http://www.aremco.com/a9.html for process details
        Mike

reply