From: mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of Nirmal Govindaraju
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 11:28 AM
To: webmaster@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Shadow Masks

Hi,

I'm a Graduate Student at North Carolina State University and I am looking
for some information on people who produce shadow masks. Please note that
I will be using the shadow masks to fabricate thin film resistors and
thermocouples on a substrate using e-beam evaporation.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Nirmal Govindaraju
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply