durusmail: mems-talk: micromachining / etching
micromachining / etching
micromachining / etching
Dr Robert Davis
2002-05-13
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
Focused Ion Beam machining....
Check with FEI out of Beaverton Oregon, also the old Oregon Graduate Institute
now part of the OHSU has a machine you can rent for $160/hr (I think that rate
is negotiable).  Talk with Dr. Jack McCarthy...

reply