durusmail: mems-talk: Highest resistivity silicon?
Highest resistivity silicon?
Highest resistivity silicon?
Kenneth Smith
2002-05-20
Final note here- Westinghouse does not produce FZ Silicon anymore either
since early 90s. So likely it is >15,000 or more like >12,000 ohm-cm
unless you want just a few slices then there are likely some from first
2 cm of the growth >20,000 ohm-cm if luckily.
Good luck in the search and should you find a source let us know.

Regards,
Ken

--

Kmbh Associates
47 Rocket Circle

High Purity Float Zone and Specialty CZ Silicon  for Power, IR and
Mirror Optics, Optoelectronics, MEMS, SOI, and other Semiconductor
applications. Service in SOI, Polishing SSP and DSP.
Quartz, Glass, Pyrex and Borofloat Wafer Supply. Anodic Bonding. SOG, SOS.

reply