durusmail: mems-talk: Ansys versus Coventorware
Ansys versus Coventorware
Electro-Thermal analysis in Coventorware
Ansys versus Coventorware
Francois SFORZA
2002-09-03
Hello Cen Yen Ong,

If  your requirement is for Mems purpose , Memscap offers a  complete
environment for MEMS design by  combining the PC  IC  Design
environment and Ansys Multiphysics with MEMS specific features.
The name of the tool is Mems PRO and we have just released
the version 3.2 .

If you need more information please let me know.

Best regards,

François SFORZA

Cen Yen Ong wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am currently evaluating both Ansys and Coventorware for purchasing. I
> was wondering if some of you have had good/bad experiences with the above
> softwares that you can share with me?
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards,
> Cen Yen
> M. Sc. Candidate
> University of Calgary

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply