durusmail: mems-talk: Ansys versus Coventorware
Ansys versus Coventorware
Electro-Thermal analysis in Coventorware
Ansys versus Coventorware
Hengzi (David) Wang
2002-09-11
hi,

we have both Ansys and CoventorWare.  The tutorials with CoventorWare
are fabulous, you can do the particular tutorial one day, and solve the
similar real problems the next day.   The fundamental solvers in
Coventorware are Abqus (?) and Fluent.  Of course, many functions in
ansys and convertorware are overlapping.  The decision making point is
the money in your pocket and features you required.

Kind Regards,
dhw

--
David Hengzi Wang