durusmail: mems-talk: 5" photomask
5" photomask
etching Si-N, but not Al2O3
2002-10-21
5" photomask
David Nemeth
2002-10-21
This is the fourth or fifth time this question has been asked in the last
few weeks.
While I'm not cynical enough to think the list is being "seeded" (well,
maybe I am), I think a much better way to
handle questions about suppliers of routine things (like photomasks), would
be to have a list of suppliers people
have used,  with feedback from people about their experiences.  This might
also reduce people misrepresenting themselves on the list.

I've answered this exact same question many times, and frankly, it's getting
pretty boring.  I'd be happy to share my experience
once, and have it in a place people could look at.

How do the list administrators feel about providing a forum like that?  Or
do people know of an existing forum we could point people to (and direct our
comments too?)

David Nemeth
Senior Process Engineer
Sophia Wireless, Inc.