From: Honggang Jiang [mailto:hgjiang@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 5:29 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] etching Si-N, but not Al2O3

Hi,
I wonder if somebody can suggest any etchants that
etch PECVD Si-N, but do not etch or etch very slowly
alumina coating. Thanks in advance for your help

Honggang Jiang
Second Sight, LLC
28460 Avenue Stanford, Suite 200
Valencia, California 91355
Ph: 661 775 3990
Fx: 661 775 3989

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply