durusmail: mems-talk: Au wire deposition
Au wire deposition
Au wire deposition
Imran Ghauri
2002-12-09
Tang, one possibility is to use another material
between Cr and Au to attach both of them.

By the way, i have a question for you?
Do you know what is the seebeck coefficient of Cr?If
you know, can you plz email me.

Imran
--- "Yanjun(David) Tang"  wrote:
> Hi,folks
>
> I'm depositing thin gold wire (2um) on the surface
> of SiO2 using LOR 7B lift-off photoresist. After
> sputtering a thin layer of gold on the surface of
> photoresist, it is supposed to wash away the glod
> using acetone and just leave thin gold wires on the
> surface of SiO2 layer. The problem is that the wires
> are very hard to stay on the surface. Do you have
> any ideas on how to do this lift-off process to get
> clean and intergrate gold wire pattern. I've
> deposited a layer of Cr to attach Au layer on wafer
> surface. Can I do sth else to improve the
> attachment. Additionaly, have you ever used gold
> wire as piezoresistor?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Yanjun(David) Tang
> Graduate student
> Institute for Micromanufacturing
> Louisiana Tech University
> 1401 Tech Farm Rd. Apt. #238, Ruston, LA 71270, USA
> Email: yta001@coes.latech.edu

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS
> processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

reply