durusmail: mems-talk: Metal mask for anisotropic etching in EDP, KOH
Metal mask for anisotropic etching in EDP, KOH
2002-12-16
Polysilicon piezoresistive coefficient
2002-12-24
Metal mask for anisotropic etching in EDP, KOH
kirt_williams@agilent.com

We have found that the following metals do not etch in 33% KOH at 80 C:
Au (with Cr adhesion layer)
Pt (with Cr adhesion layer)
Ni (with Cr adhesion layer)
Mo (no adhsion layer)