durusmail: mems-talk: Polysilicon Etching
Polysilicon Etching
Polysilicon Etching
kirt_williams@agilent.com
2003-01-27

Use an HF-nitric solution. A good one is
126 HNO3 : 60 H2O : 5 NH4F.
Let it sit for > 8 hours after mixing!
In my measurements (yours will probably be a little different),
undoped poly etched at 1000 A/min and
 doped  poly etched at 3100 A/min.
Two types of positive photoresist did not etch.

        --Kirt Williams Agilent Technologies

reply