durusmail: mems-talk: indium alloys - deposition and patterning
indium alloys - deposition and patterning
Bill Moffat (4 parts)
indium alloys - deposition and patterning
Shay Kaplan
2003-02-24
If the indium geometries are not too small, you can evaporate them through a
shadow mask.
shay

BobHendu@aol.com wrote:

> Indium can easily be evaporated to those thicknesses. We have built
evaporators for this purpose. I don't know how to etch the material but you
could use a lift-off technique with thick photoresist. Maybe Bill Moffet can
provide some insights to lift-off with those thicknesses. Bob Henderson

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply