From: Abhijat Goyal [mailto:abhijatgoyal@psu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 6:29 PM
To: 'General MEMS discussion'
Subject: [mems-talk] indium alloys - deposition and patterning

Hi,

   We are looking for some information on electroplating thick films of
Indium and Indium Based alloys. Are there any vendors that provide the
electrolytes for plating of indium? We are looking at film thickness in
the order of 5-6 microns.

  Also, is it possible to etch Indium? If yes, any suggestions on
possible etchant are welcome.

Thanks and looking forward to responses,

Abhijat

EE MEMS group,
Dept of Electrical Engineering,
Penn State University, PA 16802

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/
reply